All out-of-pocket expenses follow the 2016 National Poverty Guidelines, or the clients insurance co-pay and deductible requirements.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Ziemba is a participating provider for most insurances in the Norwich area, to include Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, United Health, Tri-Care, ConnectiCare, & Medicaid (Husky) as well as multiple EAP employee programs. She is a non-participating provider for Medicare.
Reduced fee services are available as qualifying standards are met.
Cash, check or money orders are accepted. This office does not honor credit card payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Limited exceptions are possible.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.